Litigation Document Copying Services in Los Angeles
-- We've come a long way from carbon --
Do you ever wonder what it was like for attorneys and litigation document copying before there were copying machines? What a mess it must have been to get carbon copies of all of those documents! We've come a long way since then. Document copying services involve more than just putting a master copy on the machine and pressing the number of copies you want.
At Keystone Document Discovery in Los Angeles, we offer complete copying services to our clients including:
- High Volume ~ Quick Turnaround
- Litigation / Legal Copying
- On-Site Scanning and Copying
- Bates Labeling and Numbering
- In House & On-Site Document Shredding
- Document Blowback (Print Out)
- Color Laser Copying
- Black & White and Color Oversize
- B&W and Color CAD Plotting
- Large Format Color Posters
- Mounting and Laminating
- Court/Trial Exhibit Boards
- Graphic Designing
- Bankruptcy Mail-Outs & Postal services
After the copies are made, you chose how you want the information organized and presented. We can provide:
- All Types of Bindings
- Preprinted & Custom Tabs
- All Sizes Slant D-ring View Binders
- All Types of Folders, Red Welds & Press Boards
- Hole Punching
- High Press Cutting
In this age of technology, your document copying needs likely go beyond paper. We can also reproduce or provide:
- X-Ray Duplication & Conversion
- Trial Presentation Equipment (Elmo's, LCD Projectors, etc.)
- DVD, CD, Audio & Video Tapes Duplication and Conversion
- Aperture Cards
- 8 mm & 35 mm Tape Duplication & Conversions
- Rubber Stamps
Our Los Angeles document copying services go even beyond that. We provide court exhibit boards that you need to make your point to the judge and jury. We can design a timeline or other exhibit to your specifications. Whatever visual aid you need for your case, we can do it.
Quality control is our important
It's so important to us that we have a Quality Control Department that checks each job to make sure it is done right. Paper projects are checked page by page. Electronic projects are double checked to make sure they are the same. This meticulous process makes sure your project is done right every time.
But I Need it Yesterday!
You can't escape deadlines in the E-Discovery process. Just because we are through, doesn't mean we are slow. Employees at our company know that accuracy AND speed are important to you. Rush jobs, last minute changes and additions are no problem for us. We will meet your deadlines and go beyond your expectations with our document copying services.
You will find many document copying companies in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. But you won't find one as experienced and excellent as Keystone Document Discovery. Call or come by today for a free quote on your litigation document copying.