Computer, Cell Phone Forensics & Data Analysis
Using Computer & Cell Phone Forensics to find what is hidden
Many cases involve complex data and you need an experienced computer & cell phone forensics company to help you extract that information. In many civil (and criminal cases), the key evidence is stored on someone's computer or cell phone. Our computer & cell phone forensics team uses specialized tools and techniques to find this data and organize it in a way that is easy for you to present to a judge or jury. Some of the information includes:
- Emails, text messages and pictures. While most have an expectation of privacy when sending electronic correspondence, many attorneys will subpoena emails, text messages and pictures in the discovery process. Our team can find emails, text messages and pictures that the author thought were deleted.
- Interoffice memos. Correspondence between managers and supervisors to their employees is often done through an electronic memorandum.
- Financial data. The days of ledger books are gone and most companies use some sort of accounting software to manage the company finances. This data can be evidence in fraud or embezzlement cases as well as other civil litigation.
- Personnel files. Often a judge will order these confidential files released, particularly when there are accusations of discrimination.
Evidence Can't Be Hidden Forever - Computer & Cell Phone Forensics finds Crucial Electronic Evidence
Computer forensics goes beyond simply retrieving data that is there. Our Los Angeles computer forensics company can find data that others thought was hidden or destroyed. Our techniques include:
- Retrieving data that is encrypted.
- Restoring damaged or corrupted files.
- Finding files that were previously deleted.
- Accessing password protected files.
- Retrieving archives of instant messages.
- Checking the web browsing history.
Cell phone forensics also goes beyond simply retrieving data that is there. Our Los Angeles cell phone forensics company can find data that others thought was hidden or destroyed. Our techniques include:
- Clear, documented chain of custody
- Recovery of:
- Call History
- Text messages
- Chat History
- Address Book
- Browser History
- Physical movements via geo-tagging
- Information that has been deleted
- And More
- Instinctive and easy to understand Forensic Report
We document our progress as the job is done so that the evidence can stand up to any challenge in court. The evidence is authenticated to pass the most stringent test.
Why Keystone EDD Computer and Cell Phone Forensics Services?
The recent interest in forensics spurred by true crime and dramatic television shows has led to an influx of companies and individuals claiming to be 'computer & cell phone forensics experts.' We have assisted law firms of all sizes since 1993. We back our experience with a rigorous quality control evaluation. Our job is to make sure every 'i' is dotted and every 't' is crossed. You can go into the courtroom or settlement conference knowing that your information is backed by the latest technology and expertise of our computer and cell phone forensics company.