Expert Litigation Document Discovery Services Since 1993An old adage says "the law is personal." At Keystone Document Discovery, we keep that in mind when dealing with you. Our success is a direct result of our excellent personal service to our customers no matter what they need - electronic discovery, forensics, online hosting or traditional litigation support services.
Our document discovery clients trust us because:
- We keep the same hours you do. We know that the law is not a 9 to 5 job. You can call us 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We stay open 24/7, ‘‘AS NEED IT’’. For the projects that need to be done the same day on weekdays after 5:00 p.m., we will need to be notified the same day by 4:00 p.m., and for the projects that need to be done over the weekend, we will need to be notified on Friday by 6:00 p.m.
- We have a record of proven document discovery results. We started our business in 1993 when paper files were still more prevalent than electronic documents. As the industry has grown and changed, so have we. Our business is to know your business.
- We care for your clients like they were our own. We know that price is a factor when considering document management, electronic discovery and forensics. We give you our lowest price – guaranteed!
- You know us. Our ownership and management is still the same as it was when our doors opened in 1993.
The Keystone Document Discovery & Management Services:
EDD can be the KEY to winning your case. Our expert staff will help you analyze the data so that you are prepared for court.
Access your documents online easily. We offer hosting with no software to buy and no licensing fees.
Many investigations begin with information gleaned from the computer. Our forensics experts will recover and analyze these documents using specialized tools.
Maintain your case files efficiently with electronic documents. Our service is fast and accurate!
Copying is more than just documents. We can handle all your copying needs from X-Rays to DVD’s to Graphics.
Nothing is more frustrating as watching the expenses grow when working a case. With early case assessment, you won’t be blindsided by the costs. You decide before filing a case if you want to take the risk of having an expensive trial. Contact us today about how we can help you manage your budget with early case assessment.
Why choose Keystone and not the usual Corporate Players?
- Located in Century City, Los Angeles, Keystone Document Discovery has been operating since 1993 under same ownership and management. We take great care of our clients to keep our good reputation. We will not introduce a new face in your offices every other week. You will know your Keystone field representative for years to come.
- Your job is done by our trained personnel and not sent away to an off site facility WHERE IT IS JUST ANOTHER TRACKING NUMBER!
- Your Litigation Support Specialists are welcome to contact our people at any time to modify a request or give late-minute instructions. Some even stop by our place and get the job done while they wait! Try to get this level of service from a big Corporate Player…
- Effective and result-proven Concordance, Summation and Ringtail deliverables. We listen to your litigation support specialists preferences and carefully craft the end result to the requested fields, image files names and directory path that translates into a faster availability to your attorneys for document review.
- Priced to your client’s budget and our lowest price guaranteed!